Monday, September 8, 2008

Favorite Place to Dine


A great place to eat up here in Ontario, Canada is "Montana's Cookhouse and Saloon." They offer great tasting Ribs and on Wednesday you can eat all you want! They also offer a wide variety of other tasty foods too...they have great herb roasted chicken or you can add any of their bold flavored bbq sauces to it, as well as the Ribs. They make a really great pot roast too and some "sizzling" fajitas!! As for desserts, scrumptious and delicious!

This place is a "favorite" for my sisters when they come up to visit. My parents love the place as well. A few years back, while waiting for our meal...my hubby was pretty thirsty. And as I was heading to the watering hole, I heard the waiter from our table tell another waitress.. "That sure is one "thirsty" cowboy we have here!" Oh I laughed to myself when I overheard that and told the family about it once I got back. But this place is a great place to take your family to.

So if you are ever in Ontario, Canada...you should try this place out. There are a "chain" of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Auntie Debbi, can you please mail me sum of that herb roasted chicken? It sounds jest delishush. And take some home fur my buddy LouPants? I heard he is really really old today.
your loving nephewpug,
Pee