Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Favorite Place to Shop in the Country



This is a quaint store found only about a half mile east from where I live. It is a "Primitive" shop where you can find alot of neat things. They even sell "Primitive" type furniture on the main level. This place is called "Johnathan's Country Patch." When you first drive up to the place, they have neat things outside to sell and when you open the door, you can go and look at some really nice furniture or go up the long flight of steps to where all the "goodies" are. They sell lots of different candles, even "Yankee" candles. They sell gourmet food-like items. But the main items for sale are "primitive." I just feel so lucky that they are just located up the road from me. In fact, I have to make a visit there again before I head down for my visit in the States in mid-October. They are located on Highway 2, Newtonville/Newcastle, Ontario.

No comments: