Friday, December 26, 2008

Snoopy Louie and the ugly in UGG Boots!








Well this was taken early christmas morning. Louie decided he was going to be Snoop Pug and see if these packages needed inspection first prior to opening. He sure was sniffing hard, but decided nothing harmful were in these pretty packages except maybe and hopefully for some edible treats.
Well I got some really nice gifts from family and the hubby & dogs. And I thought I would share one prized possession of mine. They are the "Ugly" in UGG boots!! They are so comfortable and really like a pair of slippers to walk around in BUT they sure are "UGLY!" No style at all, but then I have "No" style either. So why not...why not walk in around them and look like a "toy" soldier marching around the house with my "UGGS!"
Hope you all had a nice Christmas, now let's look toward the "New Year!" til then..............














No comments: