Friday, December 19, 2008

Some photos to share..Louie and the awful Snow!

Louie could care less about being Santa Pug and also about the weather!
Louie is just too bored with this all. Just pugleeze get me out of this clown outfit!




















These photos were taken this morning after it started. It doesn't really look to bad from the photos but believe me it was no "picnic" out there. We are mainly having high winds that is blowing and drifting all this snow around. But later in the afternoon, it really got cranked up and right now it is really bad out there. We are having some white-out conditions along with the drifting too. I'm glad I don't have to drive in this even though the hubby decided to go into town and have a quick lunch. We only live a couple miles east of town but still it was bad. We have a lot of flat areas and it just drifts really bad.
I have some more photos as I took going into town and it was much worse then than these photos. So enjoy.






No comments: