Friday, June 20, 2008

Three Hula Babes

Well here we are having the start of a great time! Last year we decided to surprise each other. I kept my secret pretty well and turn to find out my sisters kept their secret as well. We all confided our secrets with our parents. They laughed each time we told them about what we were doing. Well the day finally came and my sisters were headed up to see me where I am located in Ontario, Canada. They enjoy taking a break from their busy life of work and families and I try to make it fun and relaxing for them I once worked and know how they feel. So anyhow...they are making their way up which is a 5 1/2 to 6 hr drive.

I am getting things ready at the house for them. I have come up with a "Tropical Theme" for their stay. I have decorated their bedroom with tropical stuff and I created a tropical dream out on my back deck for them. I even have "goody" bags for them...something special for them to look at and have fun. So I have the music playing and I'm sitting there waiting patiently for them. I see a car...yep they are here! And I am happy happy happy!!

Well they toot the horn and hop out of the car with bags in their hands and then they surprised me as well as I did with them. They had been thinking along the same line as me. Everything they had in the bags were related to tropical stuff. So we get everything out and decorate more. And they even each brought "goody" bags with them to hand out. So much excitement and fun we are going to have for the next 7 days. So I will stop here and you can see us Hula Babes in our tropical gear.


6 comments:

A New England Life said...

How I wish I had sisters, Debbi! Sounds, and looks, like you all had a wonderful time!

Sharon

Curliemoes Mom said...

How cool is that! Great minds think alike!
I bet you three can finish each others sentences!

Sandy

Gee said...

So glad you joined in... and what fun you look like you had... this summer will be as great... just wish I could be up there too... Wishing I had sisters or brothers but then I have Tom and AJ....BOL

Gee

Unknown said...

Debbi, what great fun you had with the tropical theme! The 3 of you look so happy together!

Unknown said...

Va va voom hula babes!! heh heh. Hooray Debbi you have started your blog. How exciting. I will add you to my favorite blog lists (it's a huge honor doncha know...)
love,
Nancy and the fatties in toasty texas

Carolyn said...

Debbi, You are so lucky to have sisters to share such fun times with. I love the picture.