Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today is my son's Birthday!!


Well today is an "important" day for me. It was 29 years ago that this young fella was born. He is my son and I named him "Eric Michael" Welch. Currently he is my "Island Boy." He decided to live some island life over in Hawaii. He is located on the island of Oahu in Honolulu. He works 2 jobs...he works for a Smoothie maker and all them Power Juices at Jamba Juice and then at a movie entertainment complex..the Ward theaters. But today I want to wish him a
"Happy 29th Birthday!" He sure is making his mom an "old lady." I hope he has many more birthdays to come!!
Happy Birthday Eric (my Godzilla Boy)!! Love from your Mom :o)

1 comment:

Gee said...

Happy Birthday Eric from your mom's friend... we love you too cause you are part of Debbi... who by the way will never grow old...