Monday, June 23, 2008

Tim Horton's aka "Timmy's"

Well Tim Horton's is a chain of coffee/donut shops thruout Canada. At least every city or town has one. But bigger areas sometimes boast 5 to 10. They are almost on every corner of Canada. But we all love our "Timmy's"...my hubby enjoys their strong coffee and I enjoy their steeped black tea. I usually have 2 to 3 a day from Timmy's. The only thing I don't like is when they can't get the order right or they keep asking what was it you said. The other day Ed came home with 2 coffee's and my tea...well when I finally finished my other one that I had...I grabbed the one he brought home and I knew when I saw that big letter "B" on it, they goofed. It was Black Coffee...see I told you they can't hear too good or they just don't care. But anyhow we enjoy Timmy's and will probably go there forever. It was really nice when Newcastle got their Timmy's chain.
And I believe the Canucks love their coffee and donuts...they have many other chains as well besides Tim Horton's. They have Country Style, Coffee Time, Baker's Dozen and even some Starbucks are coming in the area. Well hope you all enjoy your coffee/tea today!

Cheers!!

No comments: