Sunday, July 13, 2008

Louie's Cute Little Pal, Misty!

This is Louie's cute little pal. Her name is Misty and she is 12 years old. Her mom and I met on Dogster and she doesn't live too far from where I do. So this past May when I came back from my visit in the States...I invited her over to my place and she brought her cute little Misty with her. Misty is 12 years old and is part Yorkshire Terrier and Chihauhua. I sometimes write about Louie and Misty and their adventures with the squirrels. Misty actually loves to chase them in her own yard....so they have become squirrel buddies together. We hope to have more visits with her and her mom again pretty soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Howie wants to know if Misty brings Lou treats. If so, Howie wants Misty to come visit him in Texas, too.

A New England Life said...

Isn't she adorable! Lou is lucky to have such a regal lady to spend time with. Love her ears!